Selasa, 02 Agustus 2011

There's something in your BAG

It's been a long time since my I published my latest post in this blog. Really, all of school-stuff called homework and test make me (almost) crazy all the time. And Thanks God it's now Ramadan. For all moslem who do fasting just like I do, I hope that we'll have a good time and may Allah bless us. Amin.

Since today's my last first-ramadan-fasting-holiday, I'll give you a lot of artwork I have made and photos I took. Here you are! ;)





The first one is the bag I have made. Well, I only did the artwork. For the bag, I got it from the workshop I have attended. I'm using Black Artline's Shirt Marker.


Cute, isn't he? He's my little cousin, Akhdan.



Mouthwatering? Yes, it's Iga Penyet. One of my favourite food. FYI, I think you can only find it in Indonesia. So if you're not in Indonesia, in this case, outside Indonesia, you should come to Indonesia if you want to try this one! :)





What are you looking at, Dad? ;;)


For the photos, I prefer Lomo Camera than anything. I really love the result.

Warning! This photo is TRULY taken by LOMO APP CAMERA, not the photoshop-edited one!

I wish I could have one of Lomo Camera, I mean the REAL lomo camera o:)



Pia

XOXO

3 komentar:

Priambodo Gatot mengatakan...

wowww... keren sis,
though pics :)
ijin masukin blogroll yaa..

http://priambodogatot.blogspot.com

Nabila Ika Ramadhani mengatakan...

Wow, bagus :)

Neneng mengatakan...

I like your blog, which help promote your blog and
we hope that your blog is being updated.
Masirwin.com
pepeling.info
marudiyafu.com
gulalilaily.com
jagatmaheswari.com